MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill system not working properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't have this problem yesterday, so it must have happened today.

When i use assist my character doesn't use all the skills i have assigned it in skill manager, it only uses one skill. Even the standard skill that came with the bot doesn't work. This is on beta and regular bot.

Any solutions
what skill profile are you running are you using any bot addons?
I'm using the Lancer Profile and no i don't have any addons, until yesterday it was working fine, now all it does is full thrust over and over . I tried making my own profile to but it does the same thing.
same problem here, from latest update monk 2.0 don't work
Also experiencing this problem using Bard. Sometimes it works and sometimes I am getting "Invalid Target"

Using assist mode.
maybe is something with assist mode im using duty. Il pass the info along
Noticed this problem today, in grind mode, bot will just sit there spamming "Invalid Target" and wont use any abilities, multiple profiles tested, multiple areas as well, sometimes it works and then it'll be periods of invalid targets over and over and over
not only assist mode, i use grind and fate... same problem of all
Please clarify where you are seeing "Invalid Target". Is it an in-game error message, or a console error message? Are you using live or beta minion? Which skill profile and which class? Seeing a lot of conflicting messages and I'm not having any issues whatsoever.
Please clarify where you are seeing "Invalid Target".

The bot in grind mode will find the FATE per usual however it will select a monster and in game will constantly spam "Invalid Target", if you try to manually use an ability while the bot is running it will not allow you to unless you turn off the bot, so the bot just stands next to a monster spamming invalid target error messages in game.

Is it an in-game error message, or a console error message?
In game

Are you using live or beta minion?
Live, problem started happening after update.

Which skill profile and which class?
All profiles, multiple jobs even different clients, having the same issue. Not EVERY single encounter has this problem but 1 out of 3 just sits there spamming invalid target while the bot is running.

Seeing a lot of conflicting messages and I'm not having any issues whatsoever.

Hope that helps :)
Pages: 1 2