MMOMinion

Full Version: Need a little help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I have multiple questions and problems to ask.

tldr; Can't open 4 instances of FFXIV; WP doesn't do all bosses; need teleport to main char function. what do?

I have MMOMinion and FFXIV setup on two separate computers. One is an iMac and the other is a custom built PC that can handle 4 instances of FFXIV. The problem I'm having is the custom built PC won't open more than 2 instances of FFXIV. I manually open FFXIV and attach the bot to each instance of the game as it's opened. I had this problem with my iMac but it was because I wasn't attaching the bot before opening the next instance of FFXIV. This isn't the case with my custom built PC. The only difference between my iMac and PC is that I have the UAC turned off on my PC so I can't give programs admin privileges and the PC has Vista 64 bit and my iMac has Windows 7 64 bit. I don't know if any of that makes a difference or not.

Is there a duty profile that will complete all the bosses for WP? The profiles that I've tried only do bosses 1 and 2 but never the 3rd. My bots also do quite a bit of dying on the second boss, is this normal? Granted they aren't well geared but I thought they'd be out of attack range from the boss.

How do I teleport my party members to my main's location? Right now I just set all my bots to follow one person and then run around the world getting to places for quests and stuff. I want to aethernet teleport my main to the location and then use hacked teleports to get my alts to the same location so they can learn the aethernet crystal port. If that made any sense.

Oh and why can't you click anything when it builds the navmesh? I understand it's crucial to have for the bot to work BUT it frequently bugs out and I can't close the bot or FFXIV. I have to use the task manager to stop FFXIV process and many times I stop the wrong FFXIV window. Seriously that is the most annoying shit in the world to me right now.
1. Not sure.
2. Check Jackie's posting on his duty profile. I think there should be one that runs the whole dungeon. Getting hit on 2nd boss is normal.
3. You can't teleport from a map to another map. Your character has to be physically in the map to be able to teleport.
(07-28-2014, 06:55 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you have windows 8 on the pc where you cannot open 4 instances of ffxiv ? Usually I would say that you did not start the launcher with admin rights...but afaik that is now needed to start the launcheri nthe first place...but check again if you are really having it started as admin.

---
you cannot click anything while it builds the mesh because if someone would manage to "use" or "change" the mesh during that time it all will explode. It bugs out ? ,,, mmm maybe someone more experienced needs to reply here :/ sorry I'm not really helpful in these points

Naw I don't like windows 8. I'm using windows vista 64 bit on my PC.

Yea it will bug out and freeze while trying to load a mesh. I'd say it happens about 30% of the time and I can't close FFXIV because I can't click the log out button. It'd be great if there were a way to force close the bot and restart it when this happens.

Quote:1. Not sure.
2. Check Jackie's posting on his duty profile. I think there should be one that runs the whole dungeon. Getting hit on 2nd boss is normal.
3. You can't teleport from a map to another map. Your character has to be physically in the map to be able to teleport.

Jackie's were the profiles I was using. I found one that will teleport to the 3rd boss but it's behind an invisible wall and won't let me attack the boss.

Yea I didn't know if there was a teleport function or not. Kind of a bummer but I can live without it. Probably better that it doesn't exist so I don't get banned.
You might be able to find one that is working from someone on the forum. I stopped doing WP a long time ago. I know some still do it though
(07-28-2014, 05:26 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]Okay so I have multiple questions and problems to ask.

tldr; Can't open 4 instances of FFXIV; WP doesn't do all bosses; need teleport to main char function. what do?

I have MMOMinion and FFXIV setup on two separate computers. One is an iMac and the other is a custom built PC that can handle 4 instances of FFXIV. The problem I'm having is the custom built PC won't open more than 2 instances of FFXIV. I manually open FFXIV and attach the bot to each instance of the game as it's opened. I had this problem with my iMac but it was because I wasn't attaching the bot before opening the next instance of FFXIV. This isn't the case with my custom built PC. The only difference between my iMac and PC is that I have the UAC turned off on my PC so I can't give programs admin privileges and the PC has Vista 64 bit and my iMac has Windows 7 64 bit. I don't know if any of that makes a difference or not.

Is there a duty profile that will complete all the bosses for WP? The profiles that I've tried only do bosses 1 and 2 but never the 3rd. My bots also do quite a bit of dying on the second boss, is this normal? Granted they aren't well geared but I thought they'd be out of attack range from the boss.

How do I teleport my party members to my main's location? Right now I just set all my bots to follow one person and then run around the world getting to places for quests and stuff. I want to aethernet teleport my main to the location and then use hacked teleports to get my alts to the same location so they can learn the aethernet crystal port. If that made any sense.

Oh and why can't you click anything when it builds the navmesh? I understand it's crucial to have for the bot to work BUT it frequently bugs out and I can't close the bot or FFXIV. I have to use the task manager to stop FFXIV process and many times I stop the wrong FFXIV window. Seriously that is the most annoying shit in the world to me right now.

I have 3 WP profiles 50_farm_bosses_WP which does all 3 bosses
50_farm_bosses_WP-2 boses which does first 2 bosses
then finaly i have 50_farm_mobs_WP which farms mobs for gil.
(07-28-2014, 01:10 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 WP profiles 50_farm_bosses_WP which does all 3 bosses
50_farm_bosses_WP-2 boses which does first 2 bosses
then finaly i have 50_farm_mobs_WP which farms mobs for gil.

Yea I have those downloaded and installed. Thanks a ton for making those. I've tried the first two profiles for the bosses but neither are teleporting to the last boss for me. The only one that teleported to the last boss was wp_bosses and I don't think that's your profile but that profile gets stuck behind an invisible wall on last boss. I'll try again soon to see if I can get it working with your first profile, I may have set something up wrong.
yeah i havent updated the Bosses_wp you have to find a working xzy and just change the coords for the last boss. using the dev-tp
Okay so I tried your profile and that one gets stuck behind an invisible wall too on last boss. My leader bot doesn't get stuck behind this wall but my follower bots do and I don't understand why their coordinates aren't the same? They're always a step behind my leader bot. If I use dev-tp to teleport 1 forward, they all come forward out of the wall. How do I update this in the profile?
no the followers dont use any logic they just follow the leader with a +- variable on location. so you may need to "nudge" the leaders coords forward just a bit so the followers are infront of the wall to. just open the file with note pad and change the change the xyz so they match the dev -tp i think also y and z are reversed in the profiles from how they are displayed on the dev-tp compair the two coords the swap will be obv to see.
Thanks I'll take a look
Pages: 1 2