MMOMinion

Full Version: Game Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot has been working fine, and all of the sudden it crashed my game every single time I try to attach it now.

I also just added an auto-login account through the loader, and it starts the game and crashes it like 10secs after opening the process.

Hope I can get a trial key or something for downtime.
cause something on your computer is crashing the bot? i think not lol. First the 10s after opening hte game how many bots are you running sounds like same key is getting used twice. make sure you are not running muble or Teamspeak while using the bot.
Yeah, np. And what a genius you are. It was Mumble :) I use mumble all the time, and it's just coincidence that I haven't ran it and minion at the same time until last night. Thanks for the support.
I just cant imagine how Mumble is interfering the bot usage. Does it have an overlay in the game?
Minion does have overlay
But Mumble doesn't, so why?
What do you mean Mumble doesnt ? Mumble has overlay
Yeah Mumble definitely does.
its mumbles overlay that runs in background even if its turned off is what causes the issue. i suggest skype or vent.