MMOMinion

Full Version: Banning in Second Coil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are they still watching 6-9coil? me and three friends did T7 Last night and we only got one chest. But was wondering if they are really still watching and if anyone got banned for it recently.
i wouldnt do it. but thats just me
so how did you do t7 pls share
T7 can do cheat???? how???
I've been running T6-8 with a full party for a couple months with no issues whatsoever. From what I can gather, they haven't been monitoring for awhile. I cannot speak for T9 however and I'd be very wary of running any turns with less than a full party, having only one chest spawn is dangerous and if you were to get reported then it would only take moments for them to realise you hacked T7. In saying that, it is still risky and you should be prepared to at least receive a temporary ban if you continue to do it.
Likoska, I messaged you, however you never replied. Would you be able to let us know how you did turn 8? If not here, perhaps you could private message me? I've tried what other people suggested in the other threads but I couldn't get anything to work for my group. :(
I'd even be interested in t6 strat. I'm always get killed by the bee. 30k OS :/
(07-29-2014, 05:10 AM)Likoska Wrote: [ -> ]I've been running T6-8 with a full party for a couple months with no issues whatsoever. From what I can gather, they haven't been monitoring for awhile. I cannot speak for T9 however and I'd be very wary of running any turns with less than a full party, having only one chest spawn is dangerous and if you were to get reported then it would only take moments for them to realise you hacked T7. In saying that, it is still risky and you should be prepared to at least receive a temporary ban if you continue to do it.

Can you please share how you do T6?
I can share details via PM but a word of warning: With the new anti-hack measures that Square introduced in 2.3, doing T6 and T8 requires both patience and practice plus at least two people manually controlling a character. At this point, it's almost easier to clear it legit. T7 on the other hand is still a cakewalk.