MMOMinion

Full Version: Leviathan EX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
So, I'm using the WHM profile w/ enhanced assist for Levi EX and I'm having a problem with Briny Veil because its curing the OT. I haven't tested it yet but I thought maybe if I blacklist the OT I would avoid the debuff and I could try and apply regen and stoneskin manually but then I'd have to turn the bot off used Divine Veil > Regen then turn back on.... is there a way to automate this?
you could always set it to use the skills if player doesnt have the buff. so the Has not. but im not fully understanding the mechanic of hte fight maybe does teh OT get a debuff and with that debuff you dont want to heal him?
Jackie,
Thank you for your reply. That's correct, If the Outside Tank has a debuff called Briny Mirror then it will decrease my spell casting range if I cast anything but Stoneskin and Regen on him. If there's a way to set that condition as you mentioned it would be awesome. Can you tell me where I can find that setting?
(07-30-2014, 04:46 AM)onplanetmars Wrote: [ -> ]Jackie,
Thank you for your reply. That's correct, If the Outside Tank has a debuff called Briny Mirror then it will decrease my spell casting range if I cast anything but Stoneskin and Regen on him. If there's a way to set that condition as you mentioned it would be awesome. Can you tell me where I can find that setting?

This is a relatively simple fix, for every skill that adds a stack apply the settings below.

[Image: fe1e0c7388.jpg]

This will ensure that you don't get unnecessary stacks. The only issue is Medica 1 & II, if you're planning to use either skill then make sure you're outside of the OTs range; as you will get the debuff otherwise.

For reference, 432 is Briny Mirrors ID.
Thank you!