MMOMinion

Full Version: Adanced crafting profile (conditional)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need input/suggestion how to make a crafting profile that is based on conditional formatting. I have read in several threads recommending this if you want to maximize the results in order to get the most HQ items.

Normally we use rotation model, but want to change this to conditional formatting.

An example:

If the condition is "good", use Trick and Treat and replace a Hasty touches against a Basic touch. If the condition is not met, use a hasty touch only and continue the rotation.

Is this possible? Is there an example I can look at so I can create entire profiles?
Only way I could see it being done is by basing it on how much CP is left.
I know that we need to base it on more conditions as following:

Durability
Quality
CP
condition (normal, good exellent)
Step

Im trying to understand how to do IF or Else IF statement.
As mentioned, if condition is "good", then use "Tricks of the trades" + Basic touch. If condition is only "normal" then proceed with a "Hasty Touch".

If someone can show me an example how to do this, i can fix the rest of the rotations and profiles.
just use hte skill mananger. click on the skill and there are tons of options. there is no if or else if statments lol. Its just fields you fill out.

skill mananger is a priority system. It starts at the top if the first skill meets all conditions then it uses it then starts over checks the first skill if it doesnt meet conditions then it checks the second skill uses it then starts over checking first skill.

my basic 2 star crafts go something like this

Tricks of Trade conditon = good quality </= 90%
Carefull synth II quality > 90%
Inner quiet Check for buff missing if missing use it (this is the debuff/buff player has or has not fields)
Steady hand II check for buff missing if missing use it.(this is the debuff/buff player has or has not fields)
Master mend II Durabilty </= 20
Great strides Stacks of inner quiet 8 and has steady hand II buff(this is the debuff/buff player has or has not fields)
Bygrotes blessing 8 stacks of inner quiet has steady hand II buff and Great strides buff(this is the debuff/buff player has or has not fields)
hasty touch

its something like this. I havent needed to craft in a very long time but you can kinda get the idea here. i would 100% HQ every single craft using this method
Thank for the input.

The information about skillmanager reads from top to bottom every time an action is performed helps me build this. It's works like IF or Else IF statement where certain conditions have to be fulfilled. Thanks.

At the moment i only focus on 3star craft. 2star HQ craft is very easy and doesnt require much to get.

For three star craft, it requires at minimum 8+ stacks of IQ to reach about 80% HQ yield. This doesn't happen often, as Hasty Touch fail to often. This is where i want to use conditional formatting. When condition is "good", i will replace the unreliable HT with a Tricks + BT. This will reduce RNG and secure more IQ stacks.
I am also looking for a 3 star profile. just takes lots of work to make one