MMOMinion

Full Version: Dev_Tp (npc) (object) waypoints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i have tons of npc and object waypoints on my dev tp, after the update to day i lost all of them!. it was a file i got from someone else, and i still had that file when i re downloaded that file they were gone, what gives?. does anyone have an extensive waypoint file they could let me get for all maps.

please, Thanks
You won't be able to tp to any place that your character is not in. For example, if you are in Eastern Thanalan, you can't tp over to limsa or any other map. Teleport only works in the map you are in.
that's not what im talking about, when i was in say.... east shroud i could tele to all npc's in the east shroud i had a separate drop down menus just for npc's, and now its gone. i was asking if anyone have a file saved with all the npc- special locations for teleporting? i could save it in a new folder and when i get raped by an update i could just move the file into the updated bot and BAM i got my way points back!
yup you have to record them by turning on record and running around the zone. it seems you either deleted your waypoint folder or it got over wrote.
yea Jackie i believe it got over wrote. im working on getting them back now, however im not sure what folder they are being saved in? when i go to my waypoint folder all i have is the 128.lau-139.lau files are thoes the maps themselves and my waypoints are being saved into them?
yes
ok 10-4, Thanks!