MMOMinion

Full Version: Constant 90K errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Every1,

I Currently have a problem that's happened for a day now that makes sure I can't use the bot I've deactivated all screen overlay software have all the dependencies but everytime the bot logs me in to my character after the load screen i always get 90k error code checked the ping to the server and im sure its the bot thats doing this. so help would be appreciated thx.
the bot doesnt cause 90k, the only instance that i seen the bot cause disconnects was when you set the repair to 0% and it would constantly repair gear and boot you but im not even sure if that was 90 errors. 90k errors means you got disconnected from there server most the time its SE's fault or a routing issues with your isp.
(07-30-2014, 12:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]the bot doesnt cause 90k, the only instance that i seen the bot cause disconnects was when you set the repair to 0% and it would constantly repair gear and boot you but im not even sure if that was 90 errors. 90k errors means you got disconnected from there server most the time its SE's fault or a routing issues with your isp.

Thank you for your reply it was Ymko's Toolbox repair rate being set at 990 for some reason

but after a quick fix it works again thank you :)
yw i leave it at 10% no need to repair any sooner.