MMOMinion

Full Version: Are you crashing on Teleporting? Disable MoveSpeed Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally noticed this after months of using this bot.

Perma Sprint (under the Gathering tab) would cause my bot to crash CONSTANTLY. Every hour or so.

Either would crash during Teleporting or would suddenly drop the FPS to 1 Frame per 3-5 seconds -> followed by a crash in 30-60 seconds.

Then I turned off PermaSprint it fixed the issue.

I'm not sure if this can be fixed, or basically you just shouldn't use it. I'm surprised no one in my FC, DF groups, or Frontline groups ever called me out on moving so fast.
I use permanent sprint and no issues at all how can you say constantly if it's every hour or so it could be anything. If u r dropping frame rate when using it I would repair my game or check other settings.
(07-29-2014, 06:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]I use permanent sprint and no issues at all how can you say constantly if it's every hour or so it could be anything. If u r dropping frame rate when using it I would repair my game or check other settings.

I guess I should've not used "constantly." It is just that it is guaranteed to crash after an hour or so. It's almost as if there is a memory leak or something caused by it. All I know is that I was searching Google for an answer, and saw a post you (or a Dev) made when this bot was in beta on ElitePvPers. The guy was talking about crashing a lot and you told the guy to "Disable SpeedHack" so I tried it out. Low and behold it worked.

While not botting:
* Game does not crash on teleport
* Game does not have random FPS drops --> Crash

If botting :
* Game crashes often while channeling Teleport (not TP move hack). Usually after playing for a certain amount of time, then when I go to Teleport there is a FPS drop while channeling then crashes to desktop.
* Game RARELY lags out / FP drop randomly while using PermaSprint
* If SpeedHack Disabled : Game has not crashed in 12 hours of botting (Pre/Post today's Maint.)

I have no issues using Permanent Sprint for periods of time - but its only when I leave it on constantly. Eventually it will cause me to crash.

Been doing Atma grind for 7 hours non-stop without a single crash. This is after I disabled MoveSpeed hack. I've teleported dozens of times. This is the first time I've not crashed in such an extended period of time.
Yeah that's so odd because I use speed hack 24/7 on my power leveling jobs while fate grinding. Never crash or GPS loss. Are u running any addins with the live version?
Do u have mumble or TeamSpeak or any type of overlays
(07-29-2014, 10:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Do u have mumble or TeamSpeak or any type of overlays

No overlays, no voice programs.

Only applications I have running are Steam (not using overlay) , FFXIV, Chrome, and MMOminion.

Addons - Assist Enhanced and Atma Tracker.

It's strange that its happening, because I don't see any others complaints about it. But I dunno. What I do know is - no MoveHack, no crash. Not sure why and it weird, but it seems to be a fix.
me and a bunch of others have noticed a issue with this lag spike and crashing if you teleport to different zones to quickly, we have further found out it is the nav mesh that cause the crash (guessing its from loading nav meshes to much to quickly from zoning alot) we took out our nav folder when tele hunting and it seems to not crash us.
(07-29-2014, 11:48 PM)pokemon182 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2014, 10:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Do u have mumble or TeamSpeak or any type of overlays

Only applications I have running are Steam (not using overlay) , FFXIV, Chrome, and MMOminion.

It's strange that its happening, because I don't see any others complaints about it. But I dunno. What I do know is - no MoveHack, no crash. Not sure why and it weird, but it seems to be a fix.

are you launching ffxiv via steam? then using the attach bot button?
(07-30-2014, 12:50 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]

Launching via GUI. Should I run a repair on FFXIV for fun? I've never reinstalled it since Beta
(07-31-2014, 06:50 PM)pokemon182 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2014, 12:50 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]

Launching via GUI. Should I run a repair on FFXIV for fun? I've never reinstalled it since Beta
i would yes.
Pages: 1 2