MMOMinion

Full Version: Afk while running bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my character goes afk while running the bot. I was wondering if there is a way around this, as a person running around and grinding while an afk symbol is above there head is a dead giveaway for a report.

Also, my text bars are cut off sometimes so I can't see the full text and I was wondering how to fix this. For example, under 'General' I see the sentences "Randomize Pat" "Disable Renderi" and "Click to Telepor" Enlarging the window does not make those letters visible. Admittedly, I can usually tell what it is saying, but some of the choices in the manager settings are more complicated and also being cut off.

Thanks for the help!
Control Panel > Final Fantasy XIV > Uninstall...

JK! Esc > System Config > Auto-AFK select off.

Helps to read through all the sub-forums because the info is not well consolidated.
(07-30-2014, 04:22 AM)spazcabbage Wrote: [ -> ]Control Panel > Final Fantasy XIV > Uninstall...

JK! Esc > System Config > Auto-AFK select off.

Helps to read through all the sub-forums because the info is not well consolidated.

well its in the annoucnment thread from when they added this feature in game. posted specificly for this question. should always read the announcments for important info.
That's what I meant by sub-forum ^_^