MMOMinion

Full Version: Need help with Fate grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I'm having difficulties to get the fate grinding bot to run. I've set up the fates option, selected the correct mesh, selected the skill set. but when I try to start the bot, it just doesn't do anything. just standing there doing nothing.

I don't know what I'm missing here. can somebody give any hints please? thank you very much.Expect
Make sure you are inside the grid and it's the right grid. You could try enabling unstuck to see if it wants to tp. Else try walking around and see if it works. If not the either restart or reload the modules.
(07-31-2014, 11:41 PM)Henji Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you are inside the grid and it's the right grid. You could try enabling unstuck to see if it wants to tp. Else try walking around and see if it works. If not the either restart or reload the modules.

Hi, thanks for the reply and suggestions. and I did try the options you mentioned before, but still not working. I tried different maps different locations and with every option I could possibly turning on and off....did try reloading the bot even restart PC and game as well. nothing helped Awkward
Uncheck FATE ONLY. I think that function was wonky. I don't think it's fixed yet.
(08-01-2014, 12:09 AM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]Uncheck FATE ONLY. I think that function was wonky. I don't think it's fixed yet.

Awkward eh....that just turned the bot into a normal mob grinding unless I walk into a fate manually....is there anyway to let the bot move to fates?
and the bot doesn't even prioritize fate mobs nor the bot won't use Fate sync neither.
Uncheck FATE ONLY but check the DO FATE.

If you turn on show nav mesh, do you see the mesh ?
(08-01-2014, 12:30 AM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]Uncheck FATE ONLY but check the DO FATE.

Yes, I did exactly that. but it seems the bot's only interest were wild mobs :(
Step 1 Set the bot to grind mode

Step 2 set the bot "do fates"

Step 3 Select the nav mesh for the zone you are in

Step 4 select the skill manager profile for your class

step 5 hit start

step 6 sit back and watch you bot fate grind.
(08-01-2014, 01:56 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Step 1 Set the bot to grind mode

Step 2 set the bot "do fates"

Step 3 Select the nav mesh for the zone you are in

Step 4 select the skill manager profile for your class

step 5 hit start

step 6 sit back and watch you bot fate grind.

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, and as I said in the previous posts. when I do that, the bot just doesn't want to do fates, instead it will fight whatever the wild mobs infront of my character. even I walked my character manually into a fate, it will just fight like there're wild mobs, and the bot won't even try to level snyc. Awkward
see the screenshot, the bot won't do anything with fates unless I manually walk into a fate and manually turn on the level snyc myself. otherwise, it will just attack any mobs around it.

its because you are using enhanced assist addon you need to remove that addon and do a fresh install with the beta version of the bot.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8627.html
Pages: 1 2