MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm new to the bot (only had it for a few days.) I almost have my botany maxed out and was looking to start working on an alchemist soon. I understand that the way to do the crafting grind is to set to crafting and then set up a skill profile. What is the best way to grind to 50 with crafting? I've seen some modules but they seem to be for lvl 50 crafting. Any help is appreciated.

Also what's up with some of the text being cut off in the skill manager? It makes it really difficult to even try to set it up.
For leveling up you should follow guides and use triple leve turn ins~
Also, personally with all my 50 crafts, I dont use the bot for crafting exactly.

I check "Bot Enabled" on Crafting and with the right item in the craft window, as the bot will immediately put itself in crafting mode.
However, no active profile whatsoever, because its not 100% reliable as my macros.

I also have "Repair @ 11%" enabled.

Basically, I run macros with AutoHotkey, to press "1" on my keyboard, and then after 36 seconds, press "2" and then 40 seconds later, restart the loop.
This makes AHK run the macros and the bot always activates craft mode after an item finishes and repairs my gear when its too worn out.

Runnin it all night.

Here's my AHK script:
WinGet, FF14WinId, List, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn
QuitLoop=0
F8::QuitLoop=1
F7::
Loop
{
ControlSend,,1, ahk_id %FF14WinId1%
sleep 36000
ControlSend,,2, ahk_id %FF14WinId1%
sleep 40000
if QuitLoop = 1
{
QuitLoop=0
break
}
}

I press F7 in game and it starts the loop, I usually just "reload script" with AHK to stop it from running even with the F8 break key

All this is for when you need to HQ stuff.
For regular spam craft, I use autohotkey differently to activate Quick Synthesis, which I dont think the bot can do anyway
actually for leveling up i use WPE pro. Works great. can level up in a few hours with very little mats.
(08-02-2014, 02:27 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]actually for leveling up i use WPE pro. Works great. can level up in a few hours with very little mats.

Are you seriously sending the EXP packets? I haven't used to WPE Pro for packet editing on a game in ages... I might have to look into it.

Edit: Ahh, sending level turn in packets... Have not started banning on this yet? Got information on it all the way back to October of last year. If they haven't perma-banned everyone that used it so far, they really need to get their anti cheat shit together. Haha
na i do it on all my power leveling jobs and not 1 person said they got banned
Is WPE another third tier program ? Don't know it.
tutorial on this might be nice haha or by PM if you prefer ;p
Sure pm, i did some research and seems pretty hard to use
i may make a video on how to set it up but currently i am doing other tutorials for the beta version of the bot.