MMOMinion

Full Version: Turn off Mesh Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've set it to none and activated it but how do you make it so the meshes don't automatically load without manually turning each zone off
Great, thanks for the update
That is your problem. Change the map to NONE and UNCHECK activated. The map will no longer load, will make HUNTS a lot easier.
So, I have been doing this, on beta though (not sure if that's the problem) by turning the mesh manager to "none" and un-checking activated. It still loads meshes. I wish i could load a gif so ya'll could see. When I teleport to a new zone it changes from Activated un-checked and NavMesh "none" to Activated checked and Navmesh to the zone I just teleported into. It doesn't stay un-checked and none.

EDIT: If I do none and CHECK activated it works for about 3-4 zones then goes back to switching to whatever zone I am in and begins loading meshes again. Very strange that it works for a short time then stops.
just make a single cell mesh. load it and go to each zone and reload that mesh it will become the default mesh for that zone. load time will be instant. You wont even notice the load.
Some of the modes with automatic travel using aetherytes will automatically self-correct the mesh if it detects it has landed on an area that has no mesh. If you're using various modes, this could be what is happening to you.
Ace, I wasn't aware I was using any modes. Sometimes I'll just load the bot for the radar app and it will occur. How do I turn all modes off?
(08-04-2014, 01:41 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]just make a single cell mesh. load it and go to each zone and reload that mesh it will become the default mesh for that zone. load time will be instant. You wont even notice the load.

(08-05-2014, 08:19 PM)Tyalangan Wrote: [ -> ]Ace, I wasn't aware I was using any modes. Sometimes I'll just load the bot for the radar app and it will occur. How do I turn all modes off?

so are you using assist mode having the bot do the rotation or are you just using the bot for radar and do not have the bot active?

if your using assist mode, or not active DO what i suggested. That will fix your issue.
Sure, I can load the single cell meshes. I was just curious if there was a way to turn them off when I'm only using bot for radar.
nope
Pages: 1 2