MMOMinion

Full Version: Markers Not Deleting From Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beta Bot: When I delete my fishing markers, the Blue markers stay on the mesh even though there are no markers in the list or drop down menu.

Very rarely, the bot will run to one of these markers and attempt to fish.

It would also be nice to have the "Select Closest Marker" option implemented in the Beta version.
If you set the bot to Marker mode list it will only run to the markers in the list in order from top to bottom based on time or level. Remove just removes teh marker from the list Delete removes it from the mesh, after hitting delete you need to reload lua and reload the mesh for it to go away visually in game.

FishMarker1 300s
FishMarker2 300s
FishMarker3 300s

it will go to fish marker 1 for 300s then move to fishmarker2 for 300s then move to fishmarker3 for 300s. If you have the marker mananger set to marker mode list.
Hey jackie, thanks for the reply.
I understand that "remove" and "delete" are two separate options.
What I'm saying is that when I "delete" (not remove) a marker from the mesh and reload the mesh, the blue marker still appears visually on the mesh but not the marker list.

edit: I know how to use the bot, I've read the tutorials and have spent a lot of time configuring settings. This is merely a bug report.
(08-01-2014, 12:21 PM)spazcabbage Wrote: [ -> ]Hey jackie, thanks for the reply.
I understand that "remove" and "delete" are two separate options.
What I'm saying is that when I "delete" (not remove) a marker from the mesh and reload the mesh, the blue marker still appears visually on the mesh but not the marker list.

edit: I know how to use the bot, I've read the tutorials and have spent a lot of time configuring settings. This is merely a bug report.

im not saying you dont know how to use the bot. But i cant reproduce this. When i reload the bot the deleted marker is gone. reload the bot as in relaunch the game and bot.