MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind Guide ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone ,

am looking for grinding guide , where to train from for example 1 to 50

i dont use fates because i don't know how to manage it , when i enable fates it runs to the fate and attack directly and there is no players that will help me with the fate that the bot runs to .

and thanks .
Did you check on the + and - level ? I had same issue when I started boting. make to set the right level on those range or the bot won't do the fate. As an example, if you're level 30 and you're in a zone with level 20 fates and don't set min lvl at least 20 the bot is not going to those fates.

Hope that help. Feel free to ask for questions regarding the fate i'll help ^^
(08-02-2014, 11:26 AM)Mitsuomi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you check on the + and - level ? I had same issue when I started boting. make to set the right level on those range or the bot won't do the fate. As an example, if you're level 30 and you're in a zone with level 20 fates and don't set min lvl at least 20 the bot is not going to those fates.

Hope that help. Feel free to ask for questions regarding the fate i'll help ^^
try to set fate level to 1
(08-02-2014, 02:15 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]did you read the tutorial?

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8627.html
THANKS ! alot :) i just notice the yellow arrows at every spot in many maps ^^ now am getting really use to it !