MMOMinion

Full Version: Coil 5+loot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, been using Jackie's coil 5+loot profile for duty mode. I believe I have everything setup properly because it has worked before, however, a lot of the time now the bot will start the duty, we'll enter coil 5, then as soon as it starts the leader+all the other characters will teleport to where the chest would be, completely ignoring Twintania. At this point there's nothing I can do to salvage that so I usually leave duty and try again until it teleports properly and fights her. Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this and why it only does it sometimes? I have a pretty good computer, so everything loads almost instantly.
Depends on which version of bot you're using + settings. If you're using beta, which you should if you want the best results with loot, it sounds like the "radius" setting might be too small.
Would need to see the profile and know more about what your bot/addon setup is to say more.