MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV closing after a short period of time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon,

I am having difficulty with my clients closing after about 3 minutes after the start button is hit on minion.

Heres some backstory:

Using the live version of Minion GUI launcher.
I run as Admin.
I have 4 bots, all of the info is in Minion and I hit start. I have verified that each key is different.

All 4 games load correctly. After sitting for a few minutes, the games close in order of which they were opened. I changed the frozen time to 300, not sure if that is how long idle time you have, but changing it to any number doesnt make a difference.

I have no anti virus active. I have an nvidia card, but geforce experience is not enabled. Please help.
try deleting all .cfg files
Did that, also reinstalled a fresh install into a new folder that is not on my desktop, same issue. Also tried the beta version, same exact thing happens. After about 3 or so minutes they will force close. No Windows error, just force closes and then Minion starts the sequence all over.
Reinstalled FFXIV, same issue occurs. Does know one really have a solution to this? I have browsed the forums and seen multiple instances of people making note of this issue but no resolution.
You are using the same key twice. 99.99% you are using same key twice. OR your AV is giving it fits. just cause your AV isnt active doesnt mean its not causing fits. Make sure to UNinstall your AV like the tutorial says and get MSE
I have MSE. But I was able to resolve the issue. I was using a VPN service PrivateInternetAccess. Once I disabled that I am no longer getting dced. Thanks.
(08-04-2014, 01:55 AM)angelsg Wrote: [ -> ]I have MSE. But I was able to resolve the issue. I was using a VPN service PrivateInternetAccess. Once I disabled that I am no longer getting dced. Thanks.

ah yeah VPN is not needed in FFXIV at all running 32 bots same computer IP no banns since launch :P