MMOMinion

Full Version: How do you kill the boss in santasha with 4 bots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just as the title says. I am kinda lazy and i dont want to run santasha 4 times to progress with the story quest. Is there a way for me to use the bots to kill the boss fast? I have tried to look around but i cant find any duty profile which clears santasha :/
Control 1 character and set the other 3 to duty mode and teleport around to the boss locations?
(08-04-2014, 11:51 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]Control 1 character and set the other 3 to duty mode and teleport around to the boss locations?

ill try this, thank you :)
Sorry I put a question mark at the end because I'm only guessing. I was hoping someone else would be able to confirm. I haven't actually tried this method yet. But good luck!
It worked :) Now its tam tara thats the problem... I cant activate the orbs :/
Did you kill the mob that is guarding orbs ?
(08-05-2014, 07:09 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you kill the mob that is guarding orbs ?

I cant.. I am using 2 arc and 2 thm and the only way to kill him is to outright tank/dps him which is impossible for me. If i try to tp up or down it just restarts the mobs :/
Use one archer at below to pull and the rest in the air.
(08-05-2014, 07:25 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]Use one archer at below to pull and the rest in the air.

How do i make the rest stay in the air? They just follow the leader :/
Put another bot besides leader on assist.
The 2nd assist one goes underground to pull and put leader into air.
Pages: 1 2