MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion Update Log?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

There was an update to live minion.

Would it be possible to provide the users an update in a thread so we are aware of what was being updated and fixes?

Thanks.
you can check http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8268-pos...l#pid71693 for status updates. If there is nothing there , nothing has been fixed or changed that you need to know about.
Hi. Reason i was asking is there was an update to the live minion yesterday. There were some bugs reported by users and with the log, it will be good to know what was being addressed or fixed. The thread u mentioned above is when there are patches maintenance but there isnt any log or info when small fixes are done.
Hi fxfire, thanks. So far there has been a few updates i seen done to the live/beta bot but i am not sure what was being updated. I presumed when we see the auto updates bar moving, there is something being done to the bot? Was hoping to see what was being pushed out every now and then since the minion team has been actively updating the bot and users will know what was being done and at the same aware of the team effort in pushing fixes every now and then. Just sharing my thots. Thanks.
any time there is a minor fix. Like Hans said If its something you need to know that changed they will have a change log. if its just an update to make it compatiable with the game or some back ground changes. Like F3re and ace made some changes that only effected the ease in which they can update certain parts of the bot. no need for you to know that.