MMOMinion

Full Version: conjurer not attacking in fate grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey just wondered if anyone has any ideas about this, seems my conjurer just uses aero and spams protect and cure on myself all the time wile fate grinding, ive tried the beta minion and release minion and am using the standard conjurer skill profile but no luck used the black mage and fate grinded to 50 with ease and works well with my glad too
many thanks Cutesmile
make sure stone is activated
Tech, I just used the thaumaturge / conjurer profile and added in stone I and stone II, also aero II. It worked getting those low fates afk'able.
Hi, I have all the latest updates, have reset the game. Am in Western Than, turn on bot as lvl 8 conjurer and all it does is run up to minions and aero them then just stand there. It casts cure as well periodically. Ideas?
Check your console for errors.
See here: http://i.gyazo.com/4e55ac56d9a4410974acc4e40e49d466.jpg

I have a chocobo, it seems like if I withdraw my chocobo it casts stone. How do I keep chocobo + stone!

I found another thread where it was reported that you cannot be in a party to cast stone as well.
You may want to give it a new name, save it to create your own and modify it.
If you select the Stone skill, then uncheck "Only Solo" in the second section, it should work fine.
That worked, thank you sir.