MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] 3 Star Crafts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a reliable 3 star profile? I'm trying to HQ Wolfram Ingots, however I can't get the right combination for this. I have max melds and all cross-skills.

Thanks in advance.
You have to make your own :p if anyone has one for NQ mats they are not willing to share lol
(08-05-2014, 09:12 PM)Proto Wrote: [ -> ]You have to make your own :p if anyone has one for NQ mats they are not willing to share lol

Unfortunately I don't have enough comprehension of the process to make one function. I've tried several times but it's expensive to botch a 3 star synth 70 times tweaking the process, so I had hoped someone a bit more informed than myself had done this already.
ill prob make one sometime soon, if i share or not depends on how reliable i can get it
I have a very good rotation i came up with if someone wants to turn it into a script.. its pretty complicated which is why i havent bothered... Also you can craft 3 star food if you want something cheap to practice on / myth mats are dirt cheap these days.
im in the same boat i have a good rotation but using ToT only X amount of times between skills ABCD is proving to be difficult