MMOMinion

Full Version: WP Gil Farm - Divide & Conquer Edition - Updated 9/1/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This version of the gil farm profile is actually 2 separate profiles. Set 1-3 members running either profile.

As an example, my BRD & BLM run TeamA profile, and my DRG & WHM run TeamB profile.
The 2 teams will pull from separate ends and meet in the middle, significantly reducing the overall pull time.

Currently I'm netting 15-20k/hr with this setup vs. 8k-11k with the previous version. My team is not ideal whatsoever, so most teams should do much better than me.

As noted, this can only be used with the beta edition of minion.

Edit: (9/1/14)
-WPFarm is split into 2 groups.
-WPFarm2 is split into 3 groups (optimized for 2 bards, 2 blms, with 1Bard running TeamA, 1Bard running TeamB, and both BLMs running TeamC).
Using the independent directive made my ifrit kill success go from 70% to 100%, really really useful. didnt even think to split up teams for gil farming
Fixed link~
I can't get to work because of
(08-06-2014, 07:48 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]In the latest release im getting the issue we had before where mobs/chests are not appearing until you move the character. unusable :/
pulled from beta post.
my b team wont attack anything because nothing spawns. if i just swivel camera mobs spawn otherwise i dont pull anything...
Also Ace, i think once you have set the the bots on 1 profile to Independent it makes them independent until you set them on a profile thats set to independent = false...
All mine are TPing independent for my old profiles. is there a way to set this back to false after a duty is finished? or default it to false unless its loaded as true?
The problems you're having are because the current DLL version has a function that does not work for its intended purpose in duty mode, which is to sync location, and is hopefully being rolled back temporarily.
(08-06-2014, 12:32 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]The problems you're having are because the current DLL version has a function that does not work for its intended purpose in duty mode, which is to sync location, and is hopefully being rolled back temporarily.

Thanks man i appreciate the response!
hey ace, any thoughts on making a profile similiar to this for lcoa for gil farming or anywhere else =)
(08-09-2014, 01:57 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]hey ace, any thoughts on making a profile similiar to this for lcoa for gil farming or anywhere else =)

I bet he hasn't even done the story yet.... scrub.
calling me or him a scrub?because i know ace has down his story on his main for sure.
lol, latty is just poking at me because he knows my bot team hasn't done story yet (mostly because I'm trying to make giant quest profiles along the way).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6