MMOMinion

Full Version: got banned =/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Customer:
This notice is to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement that occurred on8/6/2014. Specifically, you have violated following Section(s) of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.
------------------
SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE AND OUR PRIVACY POLICY
1. Registered Users
Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
(b) You represent and warrant that all registration information is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information;

FINAL FANTASYR XIV User Agreement
2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorised software designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.

My main account, sad =/

my others 4 mule acconts stil up and farming
What did you do to get banned ? more info would be helpful
(08-06-2014, 11:18 AM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]What did you do to get banned ? more info would be helpful

idk why,
I just use my main in assistence mode
maybe 1 teleport or 2 XD
In open zone... small details.
(08-06-2014, 11:33 AM)Tormiasz Wrote: [ -> ]In open zone... small details.

teleporting in open zone for hunt(only when Im far away)
Open world teleport is always risky. Especially with hunt since people are already pissed
(08-06-2014, 01:26 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]write another msg to the support and annoy them ;)

I was thinking in doing that.
what do you think should I claim?
closeing thread plz post the info in this thread

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8697.html