MMOMinion

Full Version: Solo PVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know the bot "does" pvp persay, based on the mesh being present, based on pvp rotations, and based on posts from time to time.

That said i finally have time to delve into pvp. What I'm curious about is A) whether or not it's bottable in it's entirety? (Not just combat assist) and B) whether the bot will requeue for wolves den? (Don't think it will so if not will this be being added?)

That's pretty much it. I assume pvp rank isn't tied to a particular job right?

Prethanks of course :p
i guess you havent read the tutorial on pvp. there is a pvp mode it works exactly like duty mode but for the pvp zone wolf's den. totaly afkable.
so... then its not like duty mode. Duty mode requires a party of 4 and has to be done via TP. (assuming wer'e talking non beta minion yes?)

What im hoping - is that its doable solo considering its meshed, the rotation is in etc.. whats to stop it from being soloable if its not?

Anyhow, if theirs a tutorial (i already assumed their was) im better off just reading it. Figured it may be easier to have someone answer 2 questions than read an entire tutorial since I was on my iphone. Home now however, so yea :P

care to link the tutorial? Im apparently just remedial. After looking at the 1st and 2nd page of the tutorials forum its not there or im jes not looking well enough.

considering i CTRL+F'd and used pvp to search in the individual threads (in case it was part of another one) that doesnt seem to be the case either. If i discover it in another forum or it ends up being, might i suggest moving it into the tutorials forum?

(even though im sure htis is the part where you find itand make me look like a retard)
when i said it works like duty i was talking about your question to "requeue" pvp mode is ment for SOLO pvping.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-5564.html
Thank you for the link. I went thru it in case I was missing something. I knew I wasn't but for potential helps sake :p

It is queing initially but won't requeue and it just stands around and gets called out for being afk in wolfs den.

I obviously have the bot set to pvp. Have the wolfs den mesh selected, and have a pvp profile loaded. It works in everything else I do and has for many many months now since I've been a user. So apparently something within the few things that need changing to pvp is causing the issue.

Are their "different" pvp meshes? I know the wolfs den mesh I have was scooped up way back when so I'm not sure if I need a different one perhaps? Also want to make sure pvp functionality is there in the stable version as well as the beta? (I'm not running the beta yet).

That's pretty much it. Has to be the mesh I assume? I mean whAt else could it be? I did notice that if I moved by myself and targeted a player, it wouldn't cycle my rotation which I thought was odd. It should have done that right?

I did notice the tutorial mentioned ranged dps having issues and I did go in as bard. That wouldn't be the cause thought right?

Taking any suggestions :p
set bot to pvp mode
select a skill mananger profile for the class you are running
select the Wolves Den Mesh and activate it
Set up the options for pvp attack priority
Hit start.
Go to sleep
Wake up rank 30
So that's everything I've done. Which is the same process as everything else in minion.

The one thing that you mentioned, that I did not in my previous post which is standing out to me is the (and activate it) portion of the mesh.

Now I was under the impression that when u change meshes, it activates by itself. Hence the box that pops up and the 3 second delay. However I noticed that this wasn't happening for wolves den.

It has to be manually activated then somehow? How does one do that? :p

Unless I'm misunderstanding you, perhaps we just found the issue!

Nevermind. It is activated. Via mesh manager their is a activate button which is always on (for me Atleast) hence meshes loading as I change them.

Had my hopes up. Sigh. Any other guesses? I've tried different jobs/profiles I'm at a loss.

Any settings that have to or can not be checked? The stable minion is fine or it has to be used on the beta?

Task just says LT_PVP. Also does the little anti afk movement but once the gates go up he just sits there :(

I checked show mesh and the mesh is showing up fine... Really what on earth is the deal.

One thing I noticed, I don't know if it's relevant or it's due to the size of the zone being so small in comparison but all meshes I've used In general take a few seconds to load up. The wolves den mesh seems to flash/load in under a second. Much much quicker than any others load up. Not sure if it's indicative of a problem but figured id mention it.

Wish I could upload pics directly to the forums. I'll find an image upload site in the am and put up pics but I'm afraid nothing is out of order and we are all gonna be stumped lol.

I've been using another solution until I can get this working but wouldn't ya know their server is having issues and it went down a few hours ago. FML!
you can comfirm that you have the mesh properly loaded by showing nav mesh. If you do not see a mesh then you should probably redownload the mesh. I dont know why your having problems with pvp... it works flawlessly. Just make sure the mesh is actually loaded. You may have to DL it again.
Yea the mesh is loading. That's what I don't understand. I can see it plain as day. I'm just gonna delete the entire bot and try from scratch I guess.

To be clear. A) the class and routine you choose has no bearing on whether pvp works or not? B) pvp works just as well on minion as it does on beta minion?

As I mentioned, not only does the bot not move, but if I move it manually it will not attack either. So essentially the bot isn't moving nor attacking on it's own. Would that be due to the mesh or does it point to something else?

I've already redownloaded the mesh several times via links on the forums and via the one that comes with minion itself. I notice minion has a logging feature. Where is this saved at when enabled and would it provide any information that could be helpful in determining what on earth is going on?

Thanks for trying to help. It will work/be figured out at some point!
is the bot in pvp mode? i dont know what to tell you. Have you Enabled and set your PVP settings? under the pvp tab? i dont even use a pvp profile i just use bard3.0
Pages: 1 2