MMOMinion

Full Version: Question about Crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here is my dilemma. I checked out the crafting section, and its a little bit confusing. I use a specific set of skills in a row to make what I want to make, I have a macro for pretty much everything. Right now I use a G710+ keyboard with a repeating key to run my macros while I watch movies or w/e, but I was curious if the bot can do that for me, so I don't have to stay on the screen. If anyone knows about keyboard macros, if you leave the program, it immediately stops the functions. I want to be able to play on another screen while the crafting macros are running by themselves.

(Example: Right now I use my G3 Key to click the mouse on the synthesis button, then it waits 2 seconds, clicks numpad 4 which is one of my crafting macros, waits another 33.5 seconds, hits numpad 5 which is the rest of the macro to finish the synth, then waits a bit and starts over.)
set teh bot to crafting mode
select skill mananger
take the skills you want to use from the skill book and place them in to the skill profile by clicking them.
then set up each condition for the skill. if you want to do it just in order like your macro just set up steps. use this skill step 1 use this skill at step 2. so on and so forth. crafting skills are very easy to set up.