MMOMinion

Full Version: Nav Mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When using the Atma Tracker I find that Left - Upper La Noscea has a tiny mesh around the city but across none of the rest of the map.

When I clear it then all that comes back is that very small area.

If I try to make my own mesh...in ANY area...then the game locks up for 10 seconds or so every 2-3 steps...as far as I can tell from the visual indicator though no mesh is being created.

Any ideas?
Lies, delete the .nx2.
No...really. Even when I delete the .nxi I get nothing when I try to reload. I did remake a mesh for the area, but it still doesn't seem to work...I assume because there are no Grind nodes on it? Or...I don't know.

I would really appreciate a copy of the full files for that area though!

Actually the mesh I made works fine...just had to adjust the profile I was on back to how I had it for the first two atmas.
just enable auto update with teh bot you should have all the uptodate meshes.
it's enabled...I just had a guildie who also just purchased a license download, and he has the same issue...town is meshed...the rest of the zone is not. If I clear the mesh and remake it, I can map the zone...but not town. So if I die, I don't ever walk back out to the rest of the zone again.
upper la nocea is split in to 2 level ranges the bot doesnt know what side you are in because they share the same map id. This cannot be fixed.
(08-09-2014, 02:10 AM)Maelduine Wrote: [ -> ]it's enabled...I just had a guildie who also just purchased a license download, and he has the same issue...town is meshed...the rest of the zone is not. If I clear the mesh and remake it, I can map the zone...but not town. So if I die, I don't ever walk back out to the rest of the zone again.

So even if I have it set to the Upper La Noscea (Right) there's no way to map the right side of the zone consistently? I can get it to run for an hour or two sometimes...and then sometimes for only a few minutes before it just starts to port itself back to town.

How are other players getting around this? Is everyone just manually farming the Atma for this zone?
(08-09-2014, 01:20 AM)Maelduine Wrote: [ -> ]No...really. Even when I delete the .nxi I get nothing when I try to reload. I did remake a mesh for the area, but it still doesn't seem to work...I assume because there are no Grind nodes on it? Or...I don't know.

I would really appreciate a copy of the full files for that area though!

Actually the mesh I made works fine...just had to adjust the profile I was on back to how I had it for the first two atmas.

delete the .nx2 not the .nxi.
It could be that you have anti stuck enabled.
I do have anti-stuck enabled! Turning it off did seem to help...what is it about that function that causes an issue with the mesh? It seems like something I'd want on most of the time right?
Pages: 1 2