MMOMinion

Full Version: Stopping crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the beta bot... I figured out how to get it to craft in a certain order, but for some reason after awhile the bot stops and does nothing. Even if I turn it on and off it does nothing, I have to Reset LUA Modules for it to work. Is there some setting im missing?
Ive narrowed down one of the problems, every so often ( about once in every 45-70 synths) it will use the same skill twice in a row. The way I got it to go in a certain order, was like for the first step, I told it to use a skill if it was < 2 or >=1 and did that for every skill. ie: The second was < 3 or >=2, third < 4 or >=3, etc. It causes it to bug out on CP when it uses the skills out of order. Im guessing this is from a lag spike or something?

The other problem is straight up the bot stops working period. Sometimes reloading the LUA modules works, sometimes I have to completely reset the bot. Would lvoe some feedback on this, I'm running a 22 step macro pretty much 24/7, and it would be really helpful to have this. It's pretty much the only reason I even got the bot, so that I could craft and do things on the other monitor. Thanks.
To add more, I opened the console when it stopped, it was spamming the message "failed with not enough memory"
yeah this is being looked in to
I noticed the crafting skill IDs keep shifting around, or is that somthing i've done wrong?
even though you have the same skill across multiple classes its a different skill ID per crafting class.
anything on this yet?
anymore on what it was determined to be user error with setting up the skill profiles.