MMOMinion

Full Version: any way to stop afk tag from popping up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i was accosted for being a bot due to doing fates with my afk tag on. Obviously the minute i physically touched the mouse or keyboard it drops. Any plans to try to rectify this or is it even possible?
DUDE GO INTO THE FFXIV SETTINGS AND CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUUUUUUDE THANKS FOR THE ANSWER!! REPLYING IN CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK DUMBER THAN YOU ARE!

god i dont like you.

so let me get this right. Most mmo's have a setting where you can "disable moving from clearing AFK tag" but FFXIV has a setting that will "stop afk tag from poppping up period" ?

so their is. Interesting considering that would go entirely against their reason for adding it.

with that being said it was ADDED.

to be clear it was..

NOT THERE BEFORE..

so do yourself and this community a favor and dont talk to people like theyre retarded. childish asshole.
the problem has been addressed in multiple other threads and been answered in every one of them. So maybe you should just learn how to use the search function.
BAMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(08-11-2014, 03:25 PM)klepp0906 Wrote: [ -> ]DUUUUUUDE THANKS FOR THE ANSWER!! REPLYING IN CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK DUMBER THAN YOU ARE!

god i dont like you.

so let me get this right. Most mmo's have a setting where you can "disable moving from clearing AFK tag" but FFXIV has a setting that will "stop afk tag from poppping up period" ?

so their is. Interesting considering that would go entirely against their reason for adding it.

with that being said it was ADDED.

to be clear it was..

NOT THERE BEFORE..

so do yourself and this community a favor and dont talk to people like theyre retarded. childish asshole.

well in his defense you do ask silly questions. You always seem to be behind the times. you ask questions that where issues like months ago and been addressed to death and answered it always seems like you are running an older version of the bot or your internet just takes weeks/months to load your threads... dont know which it is.