MMOMinion

Full Version: [REQ] Mahi Mahi / Silver Sovereign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a good setup for gathering Mahi mahi / silver sovereign? With the markers already set up? Kind of like buddy has done for the luminary achievements. if anyone could post the file much appreciated. thanks.
its actually very easy to setup fishing for mahi/sov's. just drop 2 markers in Torch area with about 1500 time, level range 1 to 50, and yumizuno as bait.

then drop a marker at candlekeep quay area with a timer of 120, level range 1-50, and yumizuno as bait. this will keep you fishing for sov's/mahi about 95% or the time, will run to candlekeep once a hour and cast rod a few times to reset the other 2 markers.

ive used this method and have forager's rod for myself and my retainer. also this helps a ton with CUL desynth at higher levels.
Haven't been able to select bait to try and get this working. Every time I try to run gathermanager, I get the error:

D = "**ERROR**: Could not find bait! Deactivating gather manager and attempting to use current bait"

I've tried yumizuno and Yumizuno.
Would you mind sharing yours bandit?