MMOMinion

Full Version: auto-closing ffxiv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

For a week now i am happily using the bot, except for one thing and that is the randomly closing of ffxiv process, and random teleport even when standing near a Aetheryte when no fate is up (these teleports happen between 1-5 minutes) which imo look stupid when others see you.

Now then what I use/doing:

- Live version
- ATMA tracker 1.3.1
- Enhance Assist
- yMko toolbox

Trying to farm atma's, during day/night, however on really bad days I have to restart the game like 4-5 times, since it auto-closes.

System specs:

- Laptop
- Windows 7
- 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 VC++ redistributable
- .NET framework 4.5.1 (no previous frameworks installed)
- No AV
- Windows Firewall (enabled)
- Windows Defender (disabled)
- Not using VPN
- Securety token (enabled, since I still play FFXI)

But like I said sometimes it closes itself 1 hour after starting and next time it can be 10 hours (weird if you ask me when looking at the timegap)
How does this auto-close/auto-exit work anyway?

If more info is needed just let me know.
Use the beta version instead of live version + outdated addons.
Would love to use the beta however for some reason the fatesync isn't working for me that well (has worked 1/6 fates for me when i tried beta)..

I did copy the navigation folder from live to beta, installed the Enhance Assist (beta) version, it would run to fate, then stand there not going into fatesync, after which it goes and tries to attack the fate monsters.

edit: actually i tossed: yMko toolbox out earlier today since i only used it for repair, and using atma tracker since i shows the atma count, (not using the atma function in the main program)
I'll make sure it's working today.
Well tried beta again today after game closed, it did update some files, but it still has the same problem regarding fatesync,
Update was pushed a few minutes ago, so try it with that. Also make sure you aren't using any mods at all with beta.
I did like 12 fates that required syncing and they all worked for me, so I would need to know more about your specific situation if it still isn't working.
Tried a couple of fate, and looks like Fatesync is working, thank you for fixing that.

However few things I noticed

1. Claiming mobs is slower (live version it switches target faster, now it will be waiting a few seconds before attacking the next.)
2. During fights it can start jumping. (would appear bot is thinking it has become stuck during fighting perhaps? don't have unstuck enabled if it is in the options somewhere.)

Setup:
Botmode: Grind
Do Atma: enabled
Do Fate: enabled
Rest in Fate: Disabled

Things I have tried to see if it would help:

Only Fate: enabled/disabled
Prioritizy claim: enabled/disabled
Attack Claimed: enabled/disabled
Check your pulse time in advanced settings, otherwise I'm not sure what you mean by claiming mobs. Claim stuff is not meant to work in conjunction with fate stuff, not in either version.
did adjusting pulse time fix this? im having a problem with teleporting while idle at an aetheryte multiple times if no fate is up its very strange for the regular players eyes

pulse time will reach around 1450 and tele constantly is there a way to turn this off when standing near aeth/evac point?
you can disable teleport option
Pages: 1 2