MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot keeps getting stuck on a node
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So for some reason when I use Botany the bot will now go to a certain node. The bot will gather from it but then stop and just stand there. It will only start working again after I move fore ward like 10ft. I wasn't having this problem before and now I am having this issue at three different sets of nodes in three different zones! It used to work just fine before. I have laid new markers several times and that does not work.

Runs to Node #1 - Gathers from Node 1# - Runs to Node 2# - Gathers from Node 2# - Runs to Node 3# - Gathers from Node 3# -Runs to Node 4# - Gathers from Node 4# - Stops! <- only way to fix it is for me to manually start running then it will take control and complete the cycle over again.
The node is probably off mesh. Open the Mesh Manager and turn on Show NavMesh to see if the node is meshed.
(08-15-2014, 06:44 PM)LadyStreet Wrote: [ -> ]So for some reason when I use Botany the bot will now go to a certain node. The bot will gather from it but then stop and just stand there. It will only start working again after I move fore ward like 10ft. I wasn't having this problem before and now I am having this issue at three different sets of nodes in three different zones! It used to work just fine before. I have laid new markers several times and that does not work.

They are on mesh. The one node I am having biggest problem with is Left Side of Bronze Lake behind the Quirnn Shack. and it can get to that node no problem but after I harvest it stops.
Like, where in the harvesting process? Like, still with the gathering window up? Or before it goes to the next node? Does the console have any errors? Which version of minion (beta/live)?
(08-15-2014, 08:06 PM)LadyStreet Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2014, 06:44 PM)LadyStreet Wrote: [ -> ]So for some reason when I use Botany the bot will now go to a certain node. The bot will gather from it but then stop and just stand there. It will only start working again after I move fore ward like 10ft. I wasn't having this problem before and now I am having this issue at three different sets of nodes in three different zones! It used to work just fine before. I have laid new markers several times and that does not work.

They are on mesh. The one node I am having biggest problem with is Left Side of Bronze Lake behind the Quirnn Shack. and it can get to that node no problem but after I harvest it stops.

Runs to node, gathers from node,finishes gather, stands still. Only by running around for about 20feet will it pickup another node and create a path for it.
Usually the bot runs backward if you are not setting the game to keyboard + mouse mode. Don't set it to controller mode.
(08-17-2014, 01:25 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]Usually the bot runs backward if you are not setting the game to keyboard + mouse mode. Don't set it to controller mode.

I am not having that problem what its doing is:

Runs to Node #1 - Gathers from Node 1# - Runs to Node 2# - Gathers from Node 2# - Runs to Node 3# - Gathers from Node 3# -Runs to Node 4# - Gathers from Node 4# - Stops! <- only way to fix it is for me to manually start running then it will take control and complete the cycle over again. I have show path turned on and it seems like it wont create a new path.
What is the bot status when it stops ?
mining have same problem, in Mytril spot stop and dont move
Those mythil nodes can spawn outside the mesh, youll have to manually add triangles to reach them or just exclude them out of the mesh entirely and only go to 3 nodes instead of 4.
Pages: 1 2