MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Fire Rocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This never seems to do anything it just stands there, if I walk up and manually start mining the node it spams me with "Cannot exectute at this time." errors.

[Image: QKBbbs6.png]
Disable your skill profile.
Actually the issue is that I'm a lot higher level, the console keeps outputting an error "THE LOADED NAVMESH HAS NO MINING/BOTANY MARKERS IN THE LEVELRANGE OF YOUR PLAYER" however I don't see a place to adjust the level range.
oh thats marker related then. You need to either put ignore marker level in the gathering area. or delete that marker and drop a new one to change the level range.
OK so this was a combination of multiple issues.

1. If your chocobo is stabled and you have "Use Mount" enabled you will simply never move.
2. I didn't have ignore marker levels checked.

So it's working now however the nodes I want it to farm from are level 25 and it keeps running to the level 30 ones. I tried editing the marker and then saving the nav mesh to make the other level 25 nodes higher level however after I save the mesh it seems to reset the marker and it says 21-25 again.
1. You just have to set the right mount.
(08-20-2014, 03:24 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]1. You just have to set the right mount.

I think that's from AssistEnhance.

I fixed the issue by deleting the level 30 marker (if I need it again I'll just redownload the mesh).

Also thanks for your help.
(08-20-2014, 03:27 PM)Rinari Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2014, 03:24 PM)random73 Wrote: [ -> ]1. You just have to set the right mount.

I fixed the issue by deleting the level 30 marker (if I need it again I'll just redownload the mesh).

Where can I re download the default meshes? they don't automatically download like the skill profiles.

Incorrect. It is in the beta version. All you need to do is select the correct mount.

if you are already max level gathering in small zone you shouldnt be using the markers that come with the mesh. you should just delte them and drop the ones you need for your level 1-50. the markers that come with the mesh are ment for leveling.
Pages: 1 2