MMOMinion

Full Version: GUI Launcher Character Select
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 4 characters on this account. The One i'm trying to pick is in the second slot. Name is filled out correctly in the "Character Name" field in Manage Account. But for whatever reason it will always default to the first character. Any ideas?
That filed doesn't do anything but remind you of which character you are botting on that account. The GUI always pick the first slot of the character on the server.
aw, lame, any way to switch character slots? lol
Hmm delete the first one ?

Or transfer out and back. Not sure if they allow you to transfer one character though.
i think you can list the characters by Alphabet order. i think there is ways to list the characters differently.
I was going to make a new thread but I thought I'd post my question here since it's related. I am running into a similar problem where I am botting an alt on the same account/server but if I end up disconnecting or crashing, the GUI launcher will re-log on my main instead. Will we ever have the ability to log in to the 2nd character slot? I know this is a niche problem and very few people use the bot in this scenario, but it would be great to have the function implemented.
yes it only uses the top slot. the character name field is jsut for your organization purposes.