MMOMinion

Full Version: quest helper Broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im leveling an alt through story mode at the moment and when on quest helper it seems to turn in key items too fast for the game and bugs out the NPC to where it will seem to complete the quest and take the item but the quest doesn't actually complete and the NPC takes the key Item. Making it impossible to turn in the quest. And I simply cannot abandon it because its a storyline quest. This has happened to me 2 times now both on separate Char. any ideas on how to fix?Complaint
it must be your questing profile isnt set up correctly. What profile are yo using did you make your own?
I think he's referring to the Quest Helpers function on Assist mode, which it seems can complete quests too quickly, which causes some sort of bug with that quest. The only other time I've seen the issue it couldn't be fixed on the actual quest, requires GM interference to reset the quest.
oh i see.
Further, it seems to only happen when completing a quest and using the teleport hack to quickly teleport away before receiving the completion notice.
yah sadly nothing could be done...Complaint SE is going on 3 weeks now without any help of the quest so I just made a new Char.Awkward
I wish I read this earlier.... Decided to give this feature a go on my alt which is at about 45 story... Cant do anything now. No item to hand in ;_; And I didn't teleport to it either. It was in old gridania and I walked there on it.
I can confirm this happened at on high level a main scenario quest
  • did not use teleport hacks
  • used assist quest helper

lost key items... going to remake my character now since main scenario cannot be abandoned to reset ...

can also confirm that this is inconsistent, one of my characters got stuck, others passed it.

please add a warning to this feature, or remove it.
remaking a character because of failure is too expensive of a price to pay.