MMOMinion

Full Version: (Beta) Inexplicably skipping FATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Upper La Noscea, the bot will happily do every FATE in grind mode except for "Hop, Skip, and a Jump." The level range is appropriate (tried this from level 31-39 with + 5 levels and - 9 levels), WaitForComplete is set to 0, there is nothing in the blacklist, and the mesh extends well throughout where this FATE occurs. Are there any settings I'm missing such that this one single FATE will not be executed?

As the thread title says, this is the beta version of the bot. I haven't seen any messages in the console concerning an error or anything at all to do with the FATE, but I'll keep watching.

Little follow up. It happened again, and I get a log message "Returning index: 2" which doesn't seem to occur for the other FATEs.
"Returning index: 2", means that it pulled the marker at index 2 for grind mode. Are you doing grind/fate mixed?
I did a test on this on beta bot yesterday. My bot was able to do that FATE without issue.
Yeah, I was doing FATE grind mixed. Is that the issue?