MMOMinion

Full Version: Conj/WHM casting protect loop, beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I've noticed issues with conj/whm stuckin a protect casting loop, usually when i select a profile it will start casting it, though i've had to restart a few times and select only 2-3 skills (aero or stone for example) for it to work properly. Whenever i select the conjurer profile or create one with the sckills it will stick in the loop. Has there been any other issues with this besides me?
just tested my white mage profile and its working fine.
(08-27-2014, 03:26 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]just tested my white mage profile and its working fine.

it seems to be the lower levels, i feel before level 20 it does it. I can't give specific levels but i'm noticing around that range. I end up having to use the THM_Conj profile for it to work. I've done the usual, delete and reinstall but in the beta version its causing issues. Higher levels it doesn't seem to be a problem. But for example when i'm doing fates for atmas and it goes to a lower level fate area it will bug out.
im not seeing this issue? are you running any addons with the beta version of the bot? have you done a fresh install of the beta version of the bot? I just tested this again at lvl 15 fates no issues. are you sure you have it set up target=player and has not buff id.
(08-27-2014, 03:57 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]im not seeing this issue? are you running any addons with the beta version of the bot? have you done a fresh install of the beta version of the bot? I just tested this again at lvl 15 fates no issues. are you sure you have it set up target=player and has not buff id.

Yep i've done all that, no addons and such, everything is the default. I'll give it another shot with a fresh beta install again. Wonder what it could be with me..
there's a low level and high level protect, so if you are low level (or levelled down for some low raid), and have set the check for the high-level protect, it will fail the check, they have different ID's
(08-27-2014, 07:47 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]there's a low level and high level protect, so if you are low level (or levelled down for some low raid), and have set the check for the high-level protect, it will fail the check, they have different ID's

yes there are 2 versions of the Buff ID
I had the same issue, but i managed to resolve it by doing follow:

1. Applies Debuff: ticked
1. Set target to : Player
2. Set Players buff ID (Missing): 147

If 147 doesn't work for you, remove it and add missing buff ID 146 instead. Do not use the "146, 147" on the same row for missing buff. That will put you in loop.
you can do missing buff 146,147 you cant do 146+147 , is or + is and unless its ; i cant remember it might be 147;146 is or.