MMOMinion

Full Version: Problem with bot not reading previous skill ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a strange problem where a WAR profile (mildly modified from Jackies version) I have works perfectly on one of my machines, but gets stuck spamming the same skill on another machine with the same setup.

On the broken version, it just keeps spamming Heavy Swing and will never use Skull Sunder. I have Skull Sunder set to look for Heavy Swing as the previous skill (31), but it doesn't seem to recognize that it's been used. If I take that previous skill ID out, it uses Skull Sunder, but again, it just spams it.

Every other skill seems to work fine, but it just won't recognize that the Heavy Swing ID has been cast. Is there any reason this might happen?

I've recopied the profile as well as reinstalled the bot several times, but the exact same problem occurs.
Have you tried to zip up the working version and unzip to the other machine ?
is heavy swing down at the bottom? just tested my war profile and it works great.
(08-27-2014, 03:18 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]is heavy swing down at the bottom? just tested my war profile and it works great.

It's in exactly the same position as in your profile and it does work great on one machine, but not on the other.

It's exactly the same profile on both machines too. I just don't see what it could be.

I've even copied the entire minion directory from one to the other and it still acts differently.
then it has to be teh required files. if the exact same install is operating differently on one comp vs another comp then it has to be something with the comp. Make sure all the 3 required files for mmominion bots are updated. even if they are do a fresh install of all 3.
I'll try that, thanks.

I've actually played around with it some more and it only happens when synced for fates in certain places. The rest of the time it works. It's definitely not working in MLN.

It's weird though, because the sync level is high enough that the skill is valid and in fact works on the other machine in the same places.

I'll try reinstalling the pre reqs and see what happens.
Do you have anything on the Player level setting on that particular skill?
(08-28-2014, 01:17 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anything on the Player level setting on that particular skill?

Nope, it's set at the default 0. I tried it at 4 too (the level of the skill), but that didn't make a difference.
Thanks for the help guys.

My versions of the pre-reqs were all current, but reinstalling them fixed the problem.
wonderful