MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill manager in beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems to be crashing the game whenever I try to select a profile. Even selecting none makes the game crash.

Was working fine before whatever updates were pushed this morning.

Using the "live" version of the bot works fine.
so your selecting a profile... hmmhm which profile there are several... Skill profiles Duty profiles quest profiles. i assume its beta bot. So make sure you are running bot as admin. make sure you are not running and bot addons. if it still crashes make sure no mumble teamspeak or any overlay programs running. if it still crashes do a fresh install of the beta bot.
Skill profiles. Odd behavior I am seeing is that usually it would come up with a default profile, now it comes up with nothing in the profile field whatsoever. Choosing a profile or none is when it crashes. Well aware of the overlay issues, however since I am running the live bot fine atm that can't be the issue (and I don't use any anyways).

Reinstalled the bot into a new folder in a new location on my hard drive, same behavior with no custom profiles or addons installed.

Was using the beta yesterday on the same computer, with no issues. (prior to update today) I have installed no new hardware or software or done any updates since then.
make sure you select the profile you want for that class and set it as default profile.
my beta version, updated itself again today and is working again. Tyvm for your help.