MMOMinion

Full Version: Beta questing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having some issues trying to run the Uldah 1-15 quest profile in the beta. I am not sure how to explain this fully, but here goes.

New character and fresh beta install, select quest and uldah 1-15 profile and I get the following error in console
"Error while trying to load Navmesh: C\\Users......\Beta\Navigation\Ul'dah - Steps of Nald"

Now I have some files for the steps of nald and thal in my nav folder that I assume came from the live updater, because this is where I took all my navs from. But I only have the .nx2 and .data files, no .info .obj or .nxi that are present for all the other mesh.

I also have the ULDah mesh files that I got from http://www.mmominion.com/thread-6083.html that I assume covers all of the city.

In order to make this work, I had to edit the uldah 1-15 quest profile and change the ["meshname"] = lines that involved the separate uldah zones and set them to ["meshname"] = "ULDah"; .

This worked great for all of 32 seconds once the new character finished the 1st quest, ran into the inn accepted the next quest and just stood there.

I honestly have no idea what im missing or what im doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Not sure if it helps, but I found if I do that next quest manually, the profile will start working again after that. I just tested it on a new toon/account and its currently about to ding level 5.

Also, if you go under Bot Status and Enable Log/Enable CNE Results, you can kinda get a jist of what the bot is trying to do, might help you solve the problem.

Edit: Scratch that...I to am now having problem after problem. It seems like it will quest correctly outside of Uldah...but will only do a select few inside of Uldah.
I'm assuming its only set up to do a few quests just to get you through the zone, i.e. story and class quests. I have also noticed on occasion it adds kills to the kill count and just moves on to turn it in and stands there.

You can tell it to just back by changing the step number and things, but I really wish I knew what the quest ids and order through the script its doing.
Edit the profile in Profile Manager to see the Quest ID's, Steps, build your own adventure, etc.
OOOOH I see it there now.

Thanks Ace