MMOMinion

Full Version: Frontlines Mesh - Complete Mesh w/ Markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
PVP has been updated to support Frontlines. Updater should pick it up and push it out soon, thanks.

Frontlines mesh is now attached to this post below.

Please correct/fix issues with the mesh on your own accord as I don't have any intention of babysitting this too much, but I will update the attachment as necessary.
i can help you out with Immortal flames starting location my alt is that GC but unfortunately my main is maelstrom right now.
Hope I did this right. I tested it out and it seemed to work on my end. I'm Twin Adder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/te0t35k60ivgsz...s.zip?dl=0
Thanks Tina. As long as something like click to walk can navigate from the starting area to the already meshed already down below with an OMC or something, I'm good with that.
so the frontlines maps that come included in the 1.5 download will just work now ?! xd
(09-02-2014, 12:15 PM)Mutantx Wrote: [ -> ]so the frontlines maps that come included in the 1.5 download will just work now ?! xd

eagerly waiting for word on this myself. life's about to change and i owe somebody a donation >.>
(09-02-2014, 05:41 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tina. As long as something like click to walk can navigate from the starting area to the already meshed already down below with an OMC or something, I'm good with that.

I tested it with click to travel on and it definitely works for that so should be good.
Unlocked it on one of my farming characters with Immortal Flames during my lunch break and got it quick.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7w0w76lf6cerp...e.zip?dl=0

I double checked the mesh cause I had some issues with the off mesh connection. Took a couple tries to get it to stick. But it works with click to move so should be fine totally AFK once Ace is done magicking it all.
Thanks again Tina.
Do you still need immortal flames? if so I can do this now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7