MMOMinion

Full Version: No option for Companion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the bot, mainly because I screwed something up the first time and it would NOT attack a mob first, no matter what I fixed, so anyway.

New bot is installed (Live version, btw) and I have it set to atma farm with the LUA addon, however, there's no option to summon my companion anymore. At all. In any menu.

Do I need to activate something? I don't remember doing anything the first time I installed...

Also, it ALWAYS updates and redownload everytime I start. Even if I start the bot, close it, and restart it, it goes through updating again, and throws an MD5 error on most, if not all, maps. Could be related?

Hopefully someone can help a guy out :)
well summon your companion isnt part of the base bot. that is part of Enhanced assist addon.
ah, so I did download something else the last time then. Doh!
The beta version has it so you can summon companion. The beta version is suppose to go live soon, I just don't know when. It was said it was going live the 25th...but no clue at the moment. I am still new myself and I am currently using the beta version; there you can find options to summon companion and what stance you want.
1.5 went live today.