MMOMinion

Full Version: Hunts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone actively doing hunts? I can not figure out how to set them up. I have the markers all down and even numbered 1-21 but when i click enable char goes to nearest mob and attacks.
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8405-pos...l#pid70426

Basic setup. Some info might changed but should mostly be the same
It sounds like you're not using the actual Hunt mode? Hunt has to be overhauled somewhat after SE's last patch, since they pretty drastically changed how B ranks are handled, which should be done today.
Thanks Ace,
I think it might, I am using Hunt tab. Only way i get anything to happen is if i let bot kill something and then click bot mode and reselect hunt, so its hunt > enable > hunt and then it runs to first marker and then sits there... Im still playing with it tho
What is your hunt marker setting on the timer ?
Are you guys noticing that when you open the hunt tab, the mode is still set to grind? Set bot mode to hunt there as well.
Marker Timers tested both 1 and 0.

I upped them to 5secs and it seems to be working now.

only issue is if he pulls aggro for somthing running around he gets off and kills it and then runs to next. probably a setting i havent found yet to adjust that.

wasnt timing either, i just had to reload nav mesh like an idiot lol