MMOMinion

Full Version: Location editor bugged?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to set up unspoiled nodes, and I've added several locations as per the instructions in the tutorial.

There seems to be a bug with the location editor wherein the "Enabled" and "Is Idle" checkboxes do not behave properly. If I set one location to idle, then all of the other locations end up set as idle as well. Similarly, if I go to uncheck enabled for some locations, it changes all the locations.
did you do a fresh install of the new bot in a totaly new folder do not just update your live or beta folders. make sure you have no addons running.
(09-01-2014, 01:53 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]did you do a fresh install of the new bot in a totaly new folder do not just update your live or beta folders. make sure you have no addons running.

Apparently this is the response to everything lulz. Not helpful...
(09-03-2014, 10:22 PM)Bobsayshello Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2014, 01:53 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]did you do a fresh install of the new bot in a totaly new folder do not just update your live or beta folders. make sure you have no addons running.

Apparently this is the response to everything lulz. Not helpful...

I help quite a few people sorry if you where not one of them :)
Did a fresh install again just to be sure. So the location tool is working as intended in the sense that the bot goes to the right locations at the right times specified and sits in the Idle zone when its supposed to.

It's the location editor popup window that does not properly display whether a location is idle or not - idle is either highlighted for all or none. This apparently has no impact on the bot functioning.

Also, enabled checkbox is working. Hope that helps.