MMOMinion

Full Version: Game closes after lost connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I don't know if someone else has this problem or if it was even discussed before.

My provider forces a connection reset to his clients every 24 hrs so I am loosing my connection to the internet for around 5 seconds. If I am playing without minion, the game just shows me a 90k error but it stays open and I can reload my character nearly instantly BUT if minion runs on those clients, they close after some seconds and I have to restart every single client in ISBoxer and attach every minion by hand again. Thats kinda annoying atm with 4 clients and because I want to get to around 12-16 clients it would be really horrible to restart every single client once a day.

So is this a general minion "problem" that it checks the connection to e.g. the key verification server or do only I have this?

Regards
It's a minion thing
correct, when there is a 90k it closes the game out and relaunches. just use teh GUI_launcher it will auto relaunch the characters.
But the GUI_Launcher doesnt work with ISBoxer if I'm right.
you dont need isboxer just have the gui_launcher minimize the game.
Hm okay I can try this but the Group Settings from ISBoxer were really usefull to have a good overview.