MMOMinion

Full Version: LAWLS YOU GUYS ROCK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please tell me how something remains in beta for so f'ing long yet when you guys finally release it on live its complete garbage? You guys advertise being awesome and having all this awesome shit. Live version means shit should work? Anyway thanks guys just went to 8 bots and enjoy taking more of my money =) Questing is garbage.
odan Gridana questing profile is still in testing i told you this. If you want the profile to work edit it. All the function is there. Right now only Uldah profile is really working well and i told you that.
(09-02-2014, 01:13 PM)odano1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me how something remains in beta for so f'ing long yet when you guys finally release it on live its complete garbage? You guys advertise being awesome and having all this awesome shit. Live version means shit should work? Anyway thanks guys just went to 8 bots and enjoy taking more of my money =) Questing is garbage.

We're working very long hours to fix all the issues being raised and stabilize changes that affect a lot of saved user data. Since you haven't specified any actual problems there's not much we can do to help. Please feel free not to renew your subscription if you're not satisfied with the bot performance when the time comes.