MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I noticed that there was a update and the whole app changed.... Is there a reason why I can't get the fishing to work? I put it on fishing mode and click start and nothing happens.... Also I can't find the option to mooch, In the general forum is says it should be in the marker settings, but I can't find it. Any help?
Thank you very much! I see the problem I ran into is with this update it looks like I have to use markers correct? One of the functions of the old program is that I did not need to use markers... I could just go to a fishing hole and turn it on without messing with markers. Am I correct when I think this is not possible any more with the new version?
markers control the function of the mode. What bait to use do you need to stealth do you need to mooch. you can place 1 marker where you want to fish put marker mode to single. then fish away!
My issue has been it won't go where I want it too..
I deleted the folder, installed it fresh, will be standing at a marker, start the fish and it'll run off to another marker.
For example, Lower La Noscea, I went to Oschon's Torch, click start and it started running off to the Sand Strip.
Couldnt find the Ignore Marker level check box, so I changed the level marker for the Torch to 50-50, raised its priority, clicked start again, and it still ran off to the Strip.
It wasn't until I deleted the Strip marker that it started fishing where I wanted.
I had a similar issue with the markers in Coerthas. I created a marker for the Ixal fishing daily, but again, kept running off elsewhere. I ended up making a small mesh for that spot, and putting a marker on it.
I think your issue is not setting up marker correctly.
Open your marker manager and follow these steps:

1. Set marker type to "Single Marker"
2. Make sure the Marker type is "Fishing Marker"
3. Marker Name is a drop down list. Click on it and pick the marker you want. It should be the 50 -50 marker you just created
4. Ignore whatever is in the marker list.

#3 is the most important part. Many people missed this drop down list