MMOMinion

Full Version: Severe Frame rate issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot has severe lag while mounted. Once dismounted, frame rate seems to go back to normal. The runs at 98 fps without the bot on, and 87 normally with the bot (not mounted) drops to 20's when mounted.

[Image: cmrCAVb.png]

I also get this error if the bot stays on more than an hour.

[Image: uO4WmnU.png]
A really ugly bug that no one seems to want to reply to.

Course, considering every post I've ever made has been flat out ignored by the devs, I'm astonished you had the time to reply. Though I know from reading some of your other thread replies, this isn't your cup o' tea. So no biggie on you.
do you have show triangles, show navmesh or show path enabled?
(09-06-2014, 08:39 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]simply because I cannot reproduce what you are getting, so either you are running a different bot version (you did a clean install ?) or something in that situation is just weird ( you have that everywhere or just in that region) or did you try to use oder mounts ? do you have toggled on/off the companion ? did you try a different mesh or zone ? does the console spam some errors ?

The "please report this error" is from the launcher. after about 20 minutes it errors out. every time. I had to do 5 clean installs into a brand new folder every time before it even worked a little.

I get the other errors in every zone, nav meshs work, i get the triangles. tried companion on and off. ive only ever used ceourl and company choco. no errors in the console.

(09-06-2014, 08:39 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]simply because I cannot reproduce what you are getting, so either you are running a different bot version (you did a clean install ?) or something in that situation is just weird ( you have that everywhere or just in that region) or did you try to use oder mounts ? do you have toggled on/off the companion ? did you try a different mesh or zone ? does the console spam some errors ?

I've noticed the lag seems to have disipated since the last patch. its still there, just not as severe.

The 2 things that irk me now are
1) the bot randomly teleports 4-5 fates into a zone instead of atma farming, always to an atma droppable zone, but huge waste of money.
2) fishing seems to no matter what mesh i use or settings used, once you've fished an area to the point where "they are no more fish here" it wont move over to fish more. it just continues to error in the same place.