MMOMinion

Full Version: Nothing works anymore after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a fresh install
Redid my nav meshes
Read your guides
tried using default nav meshes
Recreated all markers and item priorities
disabled options I wasn't using

I cannot shard farm anymore. this 1.5 update broke the bots functionality.

Loved the bot before this. Like the idea of the update (but now theres too many boxes confusing at first and annoying)

I do like some of the added features but not at the cost of not being able to use the program.

Please fix or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Would also like a day or few days reimbursement for this update rendering the program useless on my end.
EDIT : by reimbursement I mean either partial refund via paypal or extension for use of bot.
(09-04-2014, 07:55 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]should work now again. restart your launcher once to get the update

Now most functionality is restored.
Please fix autologin and please fix the Upper Na Noscea (Right) Navmesh. When I start from homepoint (the aetherite crystal) console says "Failed with string "Path to PC File""

It worked before I just had to add the jump to where I wanted to otherwise it would get stuck.

(09-04-2014, 07:55 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]should work now again. restart your launcher once to get the update

aaaaand it crashed within the first 10 mins -.-
Happened while using disabled rendering hack. Will no longer use the hack
(09-04-2014, 08:11 AM)jackofspades707 Wrote: [ -> ]

Now most functionality is restored.
Please fix autologin and please fix the Upper Na Noscea (Right) Navmesh. When I start from homepoint (the aetherite crystal) console says "Failed with string "Path to PC File""

It worked before I just had to add the jump to where I wanted to otherwise it would get stuck.

aaaaand it crashed within the first 10 mins -.-
Happened while using disabled rendering hack. Will no longer use the hack

make sure you are following the tutorial on how to set up gathering. Pretty much all the function for gathering in at a specific marker is not controled in the marker manager this way options can be set ona marker bassis. Its actually quite easy to set up if you take a look at the tutorial. how to set up gathering.

About the mesh you can go to the mesh manager and check to make sure the mesh covers the area you are on and where you placed your marker