MMOMinion

Full Version: FPS drop after 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a few minutes into the game for some reason, it just starts to drop its FPS; the drop is just massive that its unplayable and then error/crash

Any suggestions would be appreciated
thats really odd, i havent tried assist mode though, im running quite a few bots atm, I got to ask did you do a fresh install or did you just update your life folder?
(09-05-2014, 02:18 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]thats really odd, i havent tried assist mode though, im running quite a few bots atm, I got to ask did you do a fresh install or did you just update your life folder?

Fresh install as indicated in home page
(09-05-2014, 04:42 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]is it still happening ? we fixed some ugly bugs yesterday.

if so, pls say what exactly are you running , job, botmode, settings, check the console on startup for errors, navmesh , profile etc.

Job: Any jobs Ive run so far (BRD, MNK, WAR etc..); its general it seems
Botmode: Assist
NavMesh: Mor Dhona, Coerthas

It just randomly drops sometimes it takes a few mins, sometimes its hours before it becomes choppy then an error/crash pops up

Tell me if I need some more info, be glad to provide some more

Thanks for the inputs guys
Having the same issue. Mostly during fate farming / ATMA hunting. Drops from 100+ FPS to maybe 5-15. No crashes yet. Running 2 windows. It eventually clears up for me then comes back later.

Not sure it matters but my rig is:
Windows7 x64
SLI 780 TI x2
Intel i7 3960 extreme
64 GB Dominator Platinum
SSDs 1 for OS 2nd Games
Yeah I run into the same issue, FPS just drops a lot randomly. RIG: i7 965 Extreme, 12GB RAM, SSD, 680
If you guys could, please run with the console open, incase any error messages are popping up, could be that something is flooding the console.
Something else too, and this could be specific to my system, Google Chrome seems to have a memleak of some kind right now, which may cause some serious RAM deficiencies if left open too long.

Other suggestion is to look at how the Virtual Memory is set up, amounts, etc. Should be sized to roughly 1-1.15 * hardware RAM, or system managed. (Do not turn it off as some SSD guides will suggest).
(09-12-2014, 03:35 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys could, please run with the console open, incase any error messages are popping up, could be that something is flooding the console.
Something else too, and this could be specific to my system, Google Chrome seems to have a memleak of some kind right now, which may cause some serious RAM deficiencies if left open too long.

Other suggestion is to look at how the Virtual Memory is set up, amounts, etc. Should be sized to roughly 1-1.15 * hardware RAM, or system managed. (Do not turn it off as some SSD guides will suggest).

Ohhh Chrome has a memleak...thought it was slow for some reason. Thought it was me.
I found one source of an FPS-drop --> crash scenario, and identified some issues with markers I'll be patching ASAP.
This may be what I was talking about with my lag? At least I hope it is! XD
Pages: 1 2