MMOMinion

Full Version: Unpsoiled & Timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello There

I setup the marker & location as I understand it. I got a few problems not sure how to fix it.

1) The bot doesn't teleport on-time. I changed my PC timer to different time-zone, but it didn't work.

2) Topsoil an't working. 1st item is crystal, 2nd item is empty and it didn't gather topsoil ( horizon one ). Gather gardening is CHECKED tho. when I put topsoil on priority item, it gather it, but won't do anything till node disappear.

3) How to setup Solid Reason & Ageless Words? The bot use it immediately when gather and I get this error msg from the game :

Your Solid Reason yielded no new gathering attempts.
Your Ageless Words yielded no new gathering attempts.

Need the bot to gather at least once then use it so it'll take effect. So how to do that?

Thank you
Please .... Support

Thank you
(09-05-2014, 08:49 AM)Night2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello There

I setup the marker & location as I understand it. I got a few problems not sure how to fix it.

1) The bot doesn't teleport on-time. I changed my PC timer to different time-zone, but it didn't work.

Minion has to be under C:/ffxivminion !
Start Minion as Administrator or deactivate UAC !
Do THIS :

[Image: f16476a3e4.png]
[Image: 556fcb66cf.png]
Press the Update Now button and keep your own Timezone!

If this still does not work - provide some set-up screenshots (via puu.sh for example) and your Timezone so Ace can check wether it has sth. to do with this.

2) Topsoil an't working. 1st item is crystal, 2nd item is empty and it didn't gather topsoil ( horizon one ). Gather gardening is CHECKED tho. when I put topsoil on priority item, it gather it, but won't do anything till node disappear.

Make a Skill Profile holding the Skill to Un-hide Hidden Gathering Items. That's all it needed for me.

3) How to setup Solid Reason & Ageless Words? The bot use it immediately when gather and I get this error msg from the game :

Your Solid Reason yielded no new gathering attempts.
Your Ageless Words yielded no new gathering attempts.

Need the bot to gather at least once then use it so it'll take effect. So how to do that?

You are NOT able to Increase gathering Attempts on Unspoiled Nodes. Forget this!

Thank you
Thank you saik1992 for the helpful reply.

I'll try to do everything as you said when I get back home and post here again the result.
  • TimeZone

I'm at GMT+3 TimeZone
Timer on PC up to date
[Image: WPG9EPx.jpg]

• BOT Location
BOT moved from Desktop to [C:\minions 1.5]

• Gathering setup screenshot

[Image: ryrP6WG.jpg]

• You said: "Make a Skill Profile holding the Skill to Un-hide Hidden Gathering Items. That's all it needed for me."

If you please, explain this point, I couldn't get what you mean here.

Yet till now, its not working as it should be.

Thank you in advance for helping
timing really seems to be off. The times it ports to a location are not what they should be, it seems like a am/pm twist like someone mentioned before (for a location set to 18h it ports at 6h)
just a heads up that timing seems to work right now. Also nice to see how the bot now handles mounting while gathering (unmount befor a mob, stealth)
Yeah right, It is working fine now just a little issue that I work around it by adding +4 hrs to location setting hour and it works like charm.

I thank last update fixed it

Thank you everyone who help